Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters

Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters
Polly, Julia, Barbara

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back Into Sewing

 This is a comfort top Mother pieced for sewing circle.  Notice the motorcycles.  She will take this to sewing circle and they will knot the comforter for a needy family.
 

 While I was at mothers I started a scrappy quilt.


 I will be making two of these quilts.  This quilt has a white border.  I plan to make a second one and use another color for the border. 
In the lower left hand corner of the quilt I have cut out four blocks.  These blocks are placed below the quilt.  I will continue cutting and placing until I have the complete quilt done.  Go to this  earlier post
and this post and see where Autumn made the same quilt.  Posted by Barbara

No comments: