Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters

Three Mennonite Quilting Sisters
Polly, Julia, Barbara

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tree of Life & Possum Town Quilters

--Julia posts--
This past Friday I enjoyed these ladies' company around the "Tree of Life" quilt at Paul's folks place.1%5
On Saturday, I joined the other PTQer's at our annual Christmas Supper at Annette's house. Here's Annette on the left with our 2010 president, JoAnne on the right.1%10
We had "Show & Tell" and I loved seeing all the quilts that others have been working on. Here is Watana's quilt from a pattern by Bonnie Hunter.1%15
And CC has her BOMs ready for quilting.1%16
Annette had a surprise for us and had a 'bed turning' of some of her quilts. I especially like this red and green one.1%17

1 comment:

My Life and Quilting said...

Good Afternoon Ladies.... The TREE of LIFE quilt look like it is comming along... Great to have friends to help to quilt it... Boy, there sure is a lot of food on the table and all looks yummy... enjoy:) I love the beautiful quilts that you posted... How stunning they are... Have a great day... :)